Linux Demo Days (fwd)

Linux Demo Days- Deepak Saxena as guest on The Linux Show!!

Kevin Hill and Jeff Gerhardt have another great show tonight on The
Linux(r) Show!!. We are going to have on the show tonight Linux Demo
Days project founder and leader Deepak Saxena as we discuss the
upcoming events planned for Linux Demo Days. Also calling in will be
members of user groups from around the globe to discuss local plans
for Linux Demo Days events. Call in tonight at 888-591-tech.

Tonight, Tuesday August 31st 1999, at 6:00 pm pacific, 8:00 pm
central, 9:00 pm eastern time, 1:00am GMT.

Listen LIVE TONIGHT at www.TTalk.com or www.thelinuxshow.com
Call in tonight on 888-591-tech, or chat on IRC.PINNATEL.COM:6665
#linuxshow

Come join our Show Tonight as "The Linux(r) Show!!(tm) is joined by
Linux notables as we discuss the Linux news and views of the week.