RE: LDD Update

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Burke, Jason wrote:
> Me: 333MHz P-II running Mandrake
>        100MHz Pentium running Suse (Just in case Cloudmaster
>        doesn't have it installed), otherwise it'll have OpenLinux 2.2
>
> Cloudmaster: Xeon running ??
>                     K62-400 running Suse/Be

Actually, Dual Celeron 450's (unstable IDE controllers at higher PCI clocks)
with SuSE 6.2 / wmaker and the K62/400 can have pretty much anything,
although I figured either SuSE or Turbo Linux Cluster server, 'cause that's
what I've got.

I've only got one 17" monitor thats easy to bring - will there possibly be
another one that magically shows up, or should I drag my second one out?  I
can, but I just figured if someone else was gonna bring one anyway... :)

--Danny, creating unprivledged demo users tonight