sendmail pro

In trying to sway parkland to using a linux box for student e-mail (I'm
almost there) I've gotta come up with a GUI that configures most of the
system, including sendmail.  I've used webmin and been pretty impressed in
general, but I'm not sure the sendmail configuration module is as
user-friendly as it could be.  *I* know that there shouldn't be much
tweaking that needs to be done, but I kinda want to make it easy on the
admin we "promoted" (which wasn't me... sniffle) who's not real familiar
with *nix.  Anyway, looking at sendmail pro, it looks like it might be
fairly nice.  Have any of you guys used it, played with it, or whatever?  I
assume it's just sedmail that we could pay for and get some support for
without having to count on "part-time Danny" being around...

Opinions and whatever would sure be appreciated.

--Danny, doing his best to keep NT out of the picture