Your Site

Hi,

I was just at your site (Real nice!!) and I'm guessing that you're trying to promote your website just like I am.  I just wanted to e-mail you, introduce myself and possibly offer you some assistance.  I just got done writing a comprehensive course on "Search Engines" which teaches you everything you need to know about getting a HIGH ranking on the major search engines (I'm now getting over 4000 UNIQUE visitors a months to my website just from the search engines!!).  The good thing is, I'm offering it completely FREE on my website.  I'm sure some of your visitors would be glad to read the information in the course (or you could possibly benefit from it as well!!), so I was wandering if you would be interested in exchanging links with me (I'm always trying to increase the number of visitors I get).   Please e-mail me back and let me know if that would be possible.  I would really appreciate it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Daniel

PS.  Please let me know how many visitors your site is currently receiving.