HAIL HAIL OH MIGHTY LINUX!!!

Yesterday was a true exercise in frustration. I bought
a new mouse. Before I hooked it I went into linux and
looked at some thingS that I was going to need to
change in order for this new mouse to work. Then I
went into NT and did the same. I hooked up the new
mouse and booted linux. I changed the protocol for the
new mouse to work and Linux took to it with no
problems. But when I tried to boot NT, it wouldn't
even boot. I got the blue screen of death everytime. I
finally had to reload NT.

=====