Need Help

Hi

This is to anyone who can help me. I got and installed Caldera 2.3 last week
and everything seemed to be going well. Imagin to my shoking surprise that
someone had gotten into my pc while i was online in an irc chat room and
added them selves as a root user.
My problem is i work 4 - midnite or after on your regular meeting nite and i
would like to find some one who can come to my house and help me fix the
abviously big security problems i can't see. I am a very new user to linux
but an determined to lose windows and (Bill) if it kills me. If you have the
time and "patience" to help a nobody with little linux expirience please
respond to:

j_rolando@hotmail.com

and i will either send you my phone # or call you - whatever the case may
be.

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Justin (in Springfield)
P.S.
Hope spelling don't count against me lol