Re: Vote for meeting cancellation

Whatever. I'm around on Nov 23rd so I can be here or not. I should note
that I probably will not be available for the December 28 meeting. Still,
I think that meeting room will be available even if noone from the ISM is
there.

Erich

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Kara Pritchard wrote:

> There are have been several requests to cancel this month's meeting, due
> to people travelling, etc for Thanksgiving (meeting is 2 days prior).
>
> All in favor?
>
> - Kara

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      Internet: erich@museum.state.il.us
http://www.museum.state.il.us/ismdepts/anthro/staff/erich/erich.html