Re: .forward

Leon Jackson wrote:

> Isn't there something else you can put in the file that allows you to keep
> a copy?

You can pipe it to any command you have with "| command".  Often it's
sent to procmail and then set up a .procmailrc to send messages to
different files based on the headers, send things to /dev/null, do
multiple actions like save to file and keep one copy in your inbox,
etc.  There is a howto on it somewhere, as well as the man pages.