Internet Access

Hey guys. I'm not wanting to spam the list or anything, but I know some of
you live in the little towns around here, cuz I remember hearing someone
say something about having to call Springfield for ISP access.

Well, if you live in Chatham, Sherman, Virden, Pawnee, Laomi, Thayer,
Auburn, or one of those other GTE villages in that area (there are like 14
or something) INW (company I work for) just opened local telephone access
in those GTE calling areas.

TECH NOTES: access is all digital v.90, connects average 44.2, bandwidth
is being upgraded this month too :-)

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com