Re: rc.local and SuSE?

Erich Schroeder wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, --Damacus-- wrote:
> > Try /etc/rc.d/boot.local.
>
> There it is! Thanks.

I noticed that boot.local fires up before the init scripts run - which
could possibly cause some problems if you want stuff like network devices
for whatever you're doing in that script.  The init script idea is usually
a better, cleaner idea...

> > If not that, you can always create an init file that sources an arbitrary
> > file.

You know, webmin makes it easier to set up those init scripts too - so you
don't have to to all the trouble of typing nearly 5 lines of code and
making 4 symlinks... :)

--Danny, who really likes www.webmin.com/webmin for some reason