Re: Newbie Night

Heh, the meeting's not at the museum anymore. That was only temporary ;)

We'll hold newbie night meetings, every 2nd Tuesday, the same nights as
the Perl Monger meetings.

Sorry we missed you. We had a good meeting :)

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Grossner, Timothy wrote:

> Howd the newbie night go? I attempted to bring two newbies to the meeting,
> (one a hardcore MS guy) only to find the Museum locked and dark. Today I
> read the original email and found my mistake. Whens the next regular
> meeting?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Tim Grossner
> Network Engineer		SACWIS Project
> GetronicsWang
> voice - 217-747-7310
> pager - 800-681-4943
> data - timothy.grossner@getronics.com
>

> --

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com