Re: tunnel ssh

Well, the problem is that the machine I am connecting to uses a good deal
of the well known servcies for an internet based server. So, I don't have
the luxury of allowing ssh to listen on port 80 for example on the remote
server. Moreover, the firewalls, are proxying for all inside machines, so
unless I go over a plug proxy, the firewalls, will only allow for a true
ftp, http, or what have you, session. The standard has been setting up as
few plugs as possible, and the few that are, have strict
source/destination rulesets applied to them.
I guess, this was the long way of getting back to asking if there was a
way to tunnel an ssh session into an http stream and have some sort of
port forwarding taking place to redirect the information to the
appropriate services on the remote end. I have control of both sides, so I
do have this one item in my favor.
Thanks!
cjm

Lunar Media Incorporated