Re: Newbie Night

Sure... I looked at the certification sample questions on the
site that was recently posted, and realized that I would
REALLY like to see those questions with their answers to
be used as a quick and dirty reference sheet.. One for each
general subject... Networking, Internet Specific stuff, Secutiry
Printing, etc and etc.

I have no desire to become *certified* but a quick and dirty
reference sheet would be very handy and if not solve several
anoying problems, then either serve as to what "man" page
to start at for a given problem, or at least be informative reading
while on the throne...

(Anyone got any cheat sheets laying around to create a
Linux-Admin-for-Dummys FAQ?)