Re: ./program

Eh, my favorite people-managing skills are those that involve instilling
fear...  Why, this week I'm instilling fear by changing everyone's
authentication scheme from a "works-just-fine" NIS system to a "slower and
not quite working" LDAP system.  Mmmm, fearsome...

'course, those that feel like actually providing real examples that the
question asker might come across in real life have a good point, too :)

--Danny, who's not very intimidating in person