Re: Personal Bookmarks in NN

On 19 Jun 2000, Charles Menzes wrote:
> Everytime I delete my personal bookmarks folder which seems
> to be a default within NN, it returns the next time I launch the
> app.  Is there a way to get rid of them once and for all?

If you replace the contents of the personal toolbar folder
with your most frequently visited bookmarks and folders
of bookmarks--they'll appear on the third taskbar of your
browser, and you won't have to open the bookmarks menu
to get at them anymore.  Once you customize it, it doesn't
look like such a nuisance.