Web Development Position

To LUCI,

I have been lucky enough to have been offered a position in an exclusive
LINUX/UNIX enviroment. My old position is open. I am sorry that it is
only in a NT enviroment, but if anyone is interested please email me.
The reason I am posting this info is because I really like the people I
work and would like to help them find someone good. I normally wouldn't
promote working in an NT enviorment on a Linux Forum. Even though, it is
in NT enviroment it is a pretty cool job and a very relaxed place to
work. We focus on data-driven web development  and GIS web development.
Additionally, the salary is good. Please email or call to inquire.

King Technology has an open position for an internet application
developer with skills in HTML, CMFL and SQL in a Windows NT enviorment.
The applicant should possess skills managing IIS, MS SQL 7.0, and skills
in the Cold Fusion Application Server enviorment. Experience in software
documentation is a plus. Desired but not necessary skills would include
JRUN application server, JAVA and ARCIMS. These skills can be learned on
the job.

Joe Bonansinga
King Technology
joeb@kingtech.net