Re: my broken mail setup

I got rid of sendmail, set up postfix, and haven't looked back.  Sendmail
blows.

Actually, the problem was that I didn't have cloud233 listed in the
list of local domains for sendmail.  Unfortunately, between the horrible
configuration format for sendmail and the marginally obfuscated YaST
system, it took me a while to figure that out.  I know better now.

BTW, postfix actually *is* noticably faster than sendmail, and is far
easier to configure.

--Danny