Re: xntpd

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 07:16:00AM -0500, Charles Menzes wrote:
> is there a listen-on directive for /etc/ntp.conf that can limit which
> interfaces will put out udp123 packets?

In the "crappy ways to not fix stuff right" arena, you could just
set up ipchains (or iptables/ipfwadm) to block all the traffic you
don't want on the interfaces you don't want it on. :)  I couldn't
find anything in the xntpd docs describing listen or bind, and I don't
have the source laying around to look through, so I don't have a
better solution...

--Danny "Kludge" Sauer