Re: Oh yeah, I'm famous

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Danny Sauer wrote:

> Is IPv6 ever gonna happen on the internet?  Multiple TLD's are neat and
> all, but they still don't really make any more room for all of my
> appliances to be directly accessable via the internet.

Who needs it? I mean, some of the features are cool (protocol level
encryption anybody?) but ip-masq has made the whole "Oh no! We're running
out of IP's!" argument moot.

Actually, current estimates about how many nodes are actually attached to
the Internet are way above the 4,294,967,296 hard limit imposed by IPv4.

Jordan Bettis.
 "[the Word] Piracy: A wonderful piece of propaganda." -- Richard Stallman