Re: IPv6 (was: Oh yeah, I'm famous)

so, are both LANs using the same block of rfc1918 addresses? i had to do
exactly what you are doing with two sites using 192.168.200/24, and
neither wanting to renumber. it was difficult to do because each side also
did not have a sufficient pool of live addresses to do static mappings per
host.

cjm