LUG Resources Project

Some of you may know (though few) that I'm no longer working with
Linux.com on the LUGs Resource Project. In fact, It's being moved to
www.linuxusersgroups.com, hosted on (bet you'd never guess it) our
webserver.

You can see a conceptual layout at http://www.luci.org/~kara/lugs_test/.
It's nothing fancy, and that's the point. The idea is to help LUGs get the
help and the information they need without wading through a bunch of fancy
images and stuff.

So, I'm calling for feedback, volunteers, etc. I need everything from
people who want to provide services to LUGs to people who want to write
stuff, or people who want to help me code stuff, or people with ideas,
etc.

If you want more details, or otherwise want to help, please PLEASE let me
know :)

- Kara

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Users of Central Illinois	        kara@luci.org