ATA 100 on A7V

Hey, does anyone know offhand of a distrib that supports installing to
the promise ATA100 controller on an Asus A7V?  I'm stabbing slackware on
now (after 2 days of trying to get a working boot/root combo with the
kernel patches required for that chipset's suport and finally just moving
the drive to the ATA/33 side), but I'm not sure how happy stuff's gonna be
when I try to move the drive over to the "slightly faster but still crappy
IDE" side...

I dunno, maybe I'm just rambling so people don't think I'm dead. :)

--Danny, patiently waiting for the 760MP chipset to replace his slow ol' dual celerons