Holiday LUG Party

Hey Guys,

I'm in the pre-planning stages of a Holiday party at my home next month,
to which you are all invited. Several of you I consider close friends, so
if you would like to come, I can probably arrange for you to stay over
that evening in our spare room, or various other sleeping furniture.

I don't know the exact dates yet, so if any of you are interested in
coming, and know a weekend you'd be available to travel down here,
_please_ let me know!

We're planning to have food and drinks, with some ping-pong and some
networked quake on the side ;)

Attendees will be SILUG members, and a few people from the St Louis
LUG and their guests. It should be a fun time!

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org