OT: LPI needs your LUG member experts

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:15:32 -0600 (CST)
From: Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org>
To: lugs@linuxusersgroups.org
Subject: LUGs: LPI needs your LUG member experts

Below you'll find a message from me that I sent to LPI lists in regards to
the launch of the Job Analysis Survey for Level 2 of the Linux
Professional Institute's certification program. As LPI is a non-profit
organization and development of the LPI objectives are Open Source, I
wanted to ask that you and your qualifying LUG members assist us with this
survey. The details and purpose of the survey falls below.

In two weeks we've received nearly 50% of our required participants to
help us define the job objectives for Level 2 (Senior) system
administrators. It's very important that we get the widest range of
possible responses from people who are performing Linux sysadmin tasks in
their daily jobs. Our goal to keep our program active on a global level
means we need participants from all regions around the world.

If you can help us with this survey, I definitely look forward to working
with you. In addition to participating at the survey level, we work with
the community to define the final objectives and to develop the test items
for the exams. If you will, please forward this project request to your
LUG members inviting their participation. If you have any questions,
please let me know.

P.S. For an explanation of *why* we are doing this and how it
plays a role in our development process, please visit:
http://www.lpi.org/p-development.html

----- Forwarded message from kara@lpi.org -----