Re: Tutorial Day?

Previously Kara Pritchard (kara@luci.org):

> I was thinking that with the stagnant suggestions for meeting topics, as a
> lot of topics don't seem worthy for an entire meeting, how about a
> tutorial day? We can have 6-8 15 minute tutorials.

I didn't know you were having trouble finding topics.

How about

1)  How /sbin/init, /etc/inittab and /etc/rc*.d/* work
2)  Basic /bin/sh programming
3)  Set up a basic IP masquerading system (note, set one up from
	scratch, not just show one that works).
4)  Demonstrate some if the IDE for c or c++ programming.
5)  Java programming
6)  Perl scripts
7)  Sed scripts
8)  Awk Scripts
9)  Demonstrate setting up Wine, or Dosemu.
10) Using TV cards, video compression and DIVX

Mark