Thanks

I downloaded debian like someone recommended and it seems to be working fine on a ol pentium. I also downloaded an update to my first choice, micronix. I've downloaded rpm and, although it dosen't seem to work all the time and I have to use --nodeps almost all the time and I just used rpm2tgz in the end, I managed to get kde and a bare bones install of gnome. I have a few questions about some gui apps. The first has to do with a gui word processor. What word processor would you recommend? I have Klyx which isn't really a word processor and seems to crash itself a lot. The next is are there any good multiplayer games for Linux? I've ordered Quake 3 for Linux and I hope to get that in 3 weeks, but are there any other good multiplayer games out there? This is kinda late to ask at 6:00 but can I come to the meeting tonight even though it would be my first and it's not a newbie night? The last is about NetBSD. I know this is a linux users group but BSD is closely related and I was wondering if anyone's had any experience with it because I have been thinking about it for awhile. Thanks for any help in advance, Darker.