Re: New install featuring 2.4

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 09:53:11PM -0500, Tim wrote:
> Is there a version of RH or some other distro that comes native with
> Kernel 2.4? I would prefer RH, but I only see it saying "2.4 ready".
>
> This is going to be for a WKS/Firewall box/File Server.

SuSE 7.1 comes with 2.4 and 2.2.  My workstation at work, as well as our web
and file servers are SuSE 7.1 running 2.4 kernels.  Our firewall is slack (or,
it started out as slack before being stripped) w/ the do-it-yourself 2.4,
which isn't really difficult, aside from getting the right version of the
modutils and iptables, which also isn't tough.

--DaNNY :)