Re: mod_auth_mysql

That's either a script that downloads the parts you need (which is the same
thing I've got) or a 53MB download...  Looking at the part that configs the
auth_mysql module, it *does* patch the Makefile.  I made that change, and
it still doesn't wanna work.  Thanks for the suggestion, though. :)

Did I mention that I'm trying to build it as a DSO?  That appears to be a
problem.  Is there an easy way to get the command line used to compile a
given apache binary out of the binary (or anywhere else aside from the
original config directory)?

--Danny