Re: Special Event Speaker

I think that there would be a large group at Caterpillar interested.  I think
that a large enough group exists, that we might try to see if he would like to
stop in Peoria for an afternoon to talk.  If that doesn't work, I think there
will be a fairly large group of us there for the meeting.

William C. Mount  RHCE