Re: ximian 1.4

If you follow the links for manual installation, you will see a list of the distributions currently supported. I tried to install on a non-supported distribution (OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4) with disastrous results. Ximian commandeered many of the kde libriary files, leaving me with several non-functioning applications and utilities. I'm still trying to track them all down.
If your distribution is not on the list, use it at your own risk!

luci-discuss@luci.org wrote:

> anyone have any luck installing this yet?
>
> -cjm

If it ain't broke; tweak it.
Registered Linux user # 170078