.asx files

 On an un-related note...does anyone know how to play streaming .asx files
with Linux? Is this possible? I've looked around at various LUG list
archives, and it doesn't appear that people have had much luck with this
in the past; but I was wondering if someone has found a work-around yet?

Adam

Motion Internet
A Division of CyberCity Communications, Inc.

Adam Van Pelt                   219 N. Main St.
Technical Support               Chatham, IL 62629
http://www.motion.net           Phone: 217.483.7900