Dinner Wednesday (fwd)

FYI: If any of you are in driving distance, or are just plain bored and
would like to attend Wednesday's dinner, below are details:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:08:52 -0500 (CDT)
From: Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org>
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Dinner Wednesday

At 6:30pm you are all invited to attend a dinner at Emporer's Wok in
O'Fallon, IL on Wednesday, May 23. Egenera has agreed to sponsor this
dinner, and despite my requests, never gave me a headcount limit, so I
vote for everyone to come :) We had 32 people or so for the last dinner,
and it went well.

If you aren't familiar with Emporer's Wok, it is a Mongolian BBQ and
International Buffet. Mongolian BBQ is the buffet where you fix your own
bowl of raw meats, veggies, and sauces, and they grill it for you on this
huge drums. The buffet itself has everything from Chinese cuisine, to
pizza, tacos, mashed potatoes, and a few other random things. There should
be something there for everyone.

To get to Emporer's Wok, take exit 14 off of I-64. Turn west on US-50, and
drive 1-2 blocks (depends on which direction of I-64 you exit from) and
turn left onto Hartman. Turn left at Central Park Dr (next light) and the
restaurant is at the end of the strip mall, across from the Theatre.

For a map, visit

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=1333+Central+Park+Dr&csz=O%27Fallon%2C+IL&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

or map 1333 Central Park Dr, O'Fallon IL in your favorite maps site.

Not required for attendance, but if you think you will make it, I would
like to know (to reserve the appropriate number of tables together). I
would like to see a good turnout

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/