LUG Pizza Party - Fairview Heights

Hello Everyone,

There will be a Pizza Party for all area LUG members and Linux users on
Tuesday, June 19, 2001 from 6:00pm - ??? at our home in Fairview Heights,
IL.

The party is being held on the normally scheduled SILUG-Fairview night as
SILUG is rescheduling and relocating meetings to the O'Fallon Library, on
the 1st Tuesdays of every month starting in July. Next week we will have
special Linux guests in the area, including Julie Thornton Marketing
Director for Linux International. Julie will be talking to people about
marketing to geeks :-) Also Linux administrators, consultants,
programmers, and advocates will be travelling from various parts of the
country (and Canada) to develop LPI's Sr Sysadmin Certification exams, so
we will have new talent to learn from!

The party begins at 6:00pm, with pizza arriving hopefully by 6:30. If you
wish to partake in the pizza from Fortel's Pizza Den, you will be asked to
pitch in toward the cost of the pizza. Please let me know no later than
Monday evening what type of toppings you would like. If you don't respond
with your topping of choice, it will be first come first serve (but noone
gets my Pepperoni/Canadian Bacon!! ;)

Some members have volunteered to bring beer to share. If you would like to
bring drinks or other carry-in foods and snacks, please do! If you will be
participating, please let me know in advance (so I don't have to make a
snack run unless necessary ;).

The pool is open and you and your guest(s) are welcome to swim while here.
(Don't forget your towel!). Our events have always been successful family
affairs, so if you wish to bring your spouse, significant other, or
children, you are welcome to do so.

Our address is:

	20 Clark Drive
	Fairview Heights, IL 62208

For directions, email me. If you think you might attend, please let me
know (so I can get rough headcounts). RSVP isn't required, simply helpful
:)

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/