Re: AB Box

Buy a KVM switch, not a manual AB switch. Then you can share monitor,
keyboard, and mouse and don't have the issues with hard wire switch.

We have a 4 port downstairs that works quite well. My suggestion would be
to take a peek at pricewatch.com and search for kvm. You'll see all the
cable kits and switches as small as 2 port there.

I'll let Steven tell you what brand ours is. (I'm not getting downstairs
much these days ;)

-Kara

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001, Travis Davies wrote:

> Anyone know where I could buy an AB Switch Box so I
> can switch between computers with one monitor?
>
> Travis

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/