Re: Dell stops offering Red Hat on desktops (fwd)

Whoops, sorry about that last send... accidently sent *smacks pine*
Hehe, you think your Voodoo3 is aging:p, I have a voodoo2:( ... Not much
of a gamer though, but I need the graphics so I can play Tuxracer and
Quake. HAhah, My life wouldn't be complete without Tuxracer:(

Yeah, I'll have to look into 3dfx in Linux...