Re: Sircam worm

On Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 12:14:47AM -0700 or thereabouts, Travis Davies wrote:
> Has anyone been getting emails sent by the W32 Sircam
> Virus/Worm? I got 20 emails the other day.

Travis,
Enclosed is a procmail recipe for this, and will send an email back to
the guy who sent it to you notifying him of this. If you use procmail
<g>

:0 Bh
* send you this file in order to have your advice
*daeLRCQEM9KJEIN8JAwAdBmLRCQEi1QkCIkQi0\QkDCtEJAiLVCQEiUIEg8QUXV9eW8NTVldV
|(formail -rtb -I "Precedence: junk" \
-I "Subject: SirCam Virus Spam Worm"; \
echo "Your computer is infected with the SirCam worm. Please see"; \
echo "http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,45427,00.html for more
information.")\

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought:  It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.