double variables

how can I cout the value of a double with setprecision
in c++ without the number being rounded at all.
for example:

#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>

using namespace std;
main(){

double num = 8.5732;

cout << setprecision(3) << num;

return 0;
}

=====
"I refuse to prove that I exist", says god. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But", says man. "The babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. it proves you exist, and so therefore by your own arguments, you don't." QED
           --The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
                    By Douglas Adams