Re: Sircam defense

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 02:42:05PM -0700, Robert Threet wrote:
> Uh...  someone is complaining that a user is infected with
> the Sircam virus.  I kinda thought that was a client issue.
>  Is there anything you can do with Sendmail?

<suggestion serious="not">
	You could block all messages containing the words "file"
	or "advice" using procmail called from sendmail, or block
	all messages that have non-text components.
</suggestion>

Actually, wasn't a procmail rule that covered the sircam-style
messages posted a few weeks ago?  I'd check the archives, but
I'm clearly very busy (as evidenced by my posting to the luci
board when I should be working).

--Danny