Re: foo?

FUBAR -> fubar -> foo bar

F.ined U.p B.eyond A.ll R.ecognition

(... and the other, more abrasive variant for F, if you want the initial
acronymn expansion. :)  )

-Dam

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 10:23:15AM -0700, Travis Davies wrote:
> What is foo? I've seen it before in source code, but I
> have never been able to figure out what it is.
>
> Davies
>
> =====
> "I refuse to prove that I exist", says god. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But", says man. "The babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. it proves you exist, and so therefore by your own arguments, you don't." QED
>            --The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
>                     By Douglas Adams

--Damacus Porteng: damacus@munich.com & damacus@bastion.yi.org
--Webpage: http://bastion.yi.org/~damacus/ (PGP on site)
--IRC: net=irc.galaxynet.org nick=damacus chan=#cronus
--PHP Web Developer, Student, Computer/Linux Geek.