ssh tunnel

Any of you guys have a favorite win32 ssh client that will tunnel ports
and whatnot?  I'm trying to get one of our users connected inside our
network from their home.  I've gotten poptop working well (as well as
someone who only vaguely understands ppp can), but they're behind an
ascend nat box that seems to be eating the GRE traffic - or that's what
I'm guessing is happening.

Anyway, all I need to do is forward the windows file sharing stuff around,
so tcp port 139 and maybe udp, but just tcp 139 should get me to the point
where she can mount stuff from machines that she knows the name of (after
some lmhosts editing, anyway).  I don't really wanna set up IPSec, as
there's no free windows client that I'm aware of (even though that's the
better path to take)...

Any other suggestions, or ways to get the GRE snuck through their nat box
without building them a new linux-based nat box?

Thanks.
--Danny, using luci as his personal google ;)