From: "Steven Pritchard" <steve@silug.org>
Subject: Red Hat 7.2 CDs

Like I mentioned in my announcement earlier, I'm burning CDs of Red
Hat 7.2 today.  If anyone wants them at the meeting tonight, they'll
be $5/set.  That will include the 2 i386 binary CDs, plus a CD of
updates and random extra stuff that I'll talk about at the meeting
tonight.  (The exact contents of that third CD will depend on the time
it takes to download some things and burn them.  :-)

Try to let me know ASAP if you want a set.  I'll be leaving for the
meeting around 5 PM.