Re: Creating Home Movies

One of the guys here at work was playing with S-VCD and VCDs recently.
If your player supports S-VCD, go that route.  They're much better.  I
think that the site at http://www.vcdhelp.com is rather useful on that
topic and most everything else related to video on a 5" disk.

Perhaps not exactly what you wanted, but hopefully useful just the same. :)

--Danny