Re: Help: Reliable ISP needed in Decatur, IL Area!

Hanson Information Systems, Inc is an excellent ISP for Decatur, IL.  The company I work for uses a 128k isdn from Hanson and it has never gone down short of a hardware failure (lightning strike)  We pay approx $190 a month (flat rate) and have 5 static ip's (/29 subnet)

Tech support is pretty good and they don't treat knowledgeable people like beginners.

They also offer dsl.  they have a 1.5m down/256k up line for $150/mo which is also a /29 subnet

They use Sun & Cisco equipment to run their backbone.

for more info go to:  www.hansoninfosys.com
for dsl info go to:  www.hanson-dsl.com

If you call, ask for Al Gietl.

Hope this is helpful