Re: Fwd: Re: Re: tomorrow's meeting

Ohhh, me too!  I got the message either 2 or 3 times, though.  Whoopie.
I'm pretty sure that a few spammers have gotten my mail off of the luci
archive, though I've gotten valid email from people who've found that
address there too.  I like the idea presented on slashdot a day or 2
ago that suggested replacing the '@' with an '@' image.  It'd screw up
a lot of fonts and stuff, but it could be applied globally.  Maybe just
using the character entity for '@' would fool some of the spambots?

--Danny, who's yet to have a problem with email virii under mutt ;)