cheap hard drives

I sent this to silug-discuss earlier in the week, and I forgot to send
it here...  Some of you will probably be interested in this.

Sam's club has 100GB 7200RPM Western Digital IDE drives for $219.95.
While that's not a bad price (it's actually a very good price for the
retail box), they have a $100 mail-in rebate on top of that.
Unfortunately, there is a limit of one rebate per customer...

Of course, I'll happily take donations of these drives for the FTP
server.  I already picked one up...  :-)