lnx4win

	I was wondering if any of you with Mandrake 8.0 have
been able to get lnx4win to work at all? I have a
friend who wants to install linux and we decided that
since our school requires windows that repartitioning
probrably shouldn't be done because we have nothing to
back-up with. We can't get it to format the ext2
partition with loopback.
	Win98se is the other os and, besides the normal
problems associated with windows it works fine.

Closing in on the "f@%# school policy" option and
risking partitioning (KOffice is better anyway),

Brandon Adams