Re: Mutt

Look into mutt/examples/Pine.rc in your favorite docs location to keep
your favorite key bindings from pine with the power o' mutt.  Fire it
up with mutt -F /path/to/Pine.rc (make a shell script, set your $EDITOR
to pico or nano, and you'll be all set).

--Danny, who tried using vim with pine first, but decided mutt was better