Re: backups

On a less grand scale, do you know of any ide controllers that will
allow hot swap.  I was thinking of the removable drive caddies and ide
drives for a modest back solution.
------
On another note, I just got back from Novell's BrainShare in Salt Lake
City.  What might be of interest to the open source community was that
Netware 6.0 ships with Apache/Tomcat as the default web server.  I saw
mySQL and JBoss running on Netware.  One fellow spoke about porting
postgresql to netware.  One of the sessions was integrating Linux and
Netware: this was a totally MicroSoft-free session.  eDirectory (aka
NDS) is available for Linux.  It appears that Novell is moving very much
to open standards and open source.

Alan