Re: ipforward with ipchains

One bit of advice that you might want to watch out for when setting up
your symlink is to make sure the XX number is higher than your SXXnetwork
symlink. I think by default redhat puts its ipchains/iptables init script
symlinks as S08ip(chaines|tables) and network as S10network. I found that
my ipchains script would need a manual restart even after a reboot. Once I
changed my ipchains symlink to S11ipchains, it worked like a charm.

Charles