Re: Multi-Port adapters under Linux

Try looking up channelling or bonding. At my old job the unix group did
this regularly with our switches. Sun/RedHat seemed to sync up well with
Cisco's fastether-channel.
A quick google search shows this that looks to be a promising start:

http://www.linuxhq.com/kernel/v2.4/patch/patch-2.4.15-pre1/linux/drivers/net/bonding.c.html